2 independent reviews for Croatian islands hiking and biking holiday
Reviews for Croatian islands hiking and biking holiday
Willis O Connor review 3 Apr 2018
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your vacation?My girlfriend and I had an amazing time visiting Korcula Island. We spent an incredible 5 days Island hopping, Exploring the everything they had to offer, guided by local experts, slowing making our way around them. Biking and hiking were great experiences but the food stood out for us.
2. What tips would you give other travelers booking this vacation?We may have been "early" in relation to the typical vacation season (25th March -29 March), but that wouldn't discourage me from booking during this time again. Its a very beautiful and peaceful place during this time.
3. Did you feel that your vacation benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?100% yes, we ate locally, consumed local produce and found that due to tourism there is now more investment being made in conserving traditional industries and cultural landmarks.
4. Finally, how would you rate your vacation overall?Overall this vacation was 10 out of 10... the services provided by the tour operator are unrivaled from what we have experienced on other similar trips!
Rob Niedermaier-Reed review 13 Aug 2017
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your vacation?Lunch on the boat followed by jumping off near Mljet to snorkel in the clear cool sea.
2. What tips would you give other travelers booking this vacation?Bring water shoes and swimming goggles (though snorkelling equipment is provided). Take full advantage of the equipment (e.g. bikes and kayaks) freely available.
3. Did you feel that your vacation benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?The activities put money into the local economy. The guides were environmentally knowledgeable which raised our awareness and supported thoughtful behaviour.
4. Finally, how would you rate your vacation overall?Five stars. The hosts were very friendly. We enjoyed the freedom to be as active as we wished, allowing us to make of the vacation what we put into it.
You can trust Responsible Travel reviews because, unlike many other schemes, reviews can ONLY be written by people who we have verified have been on the holidays. In addition, we don't run these holidays ourselves - our only interest is giving you the best independent advice.