3 independent reviews for Croatia motor yacht cruising vacation
Reviews for Croatia motor yacht cruising vacation
Sam Griffith review 4 Aug 2019
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your vacation?Speedboat trip, enjoying the wakeboarding and RingGo rides. Loved that Ivan dived for fresh sea urchins.
2. What tips would you give other travelers booking this vacation?Add on some time in Dubrovnik or Split, was definitely worth it. Also, we hadnít quite understood that you arenít guaranteed the villa you think you have booked, which I hadnít fully appreciated, as when we arrived we were in a different villa. You could end up disappointed! Also, you can opt out of the organised activities and chose to do something else instead on any given day, which again we hadnít fully appreciated until one of the other families explained it to us
3. Did you feel that your vacation benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Yes, because all the guides/drivers/staff all live in Kercula.
4. Finally, how would you rate your vacation overall?We had a fab vacation. It was great value for money, the wealth of activities on offer was fantastic. All of Zoranís staff were helpful, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Helping a local economy/reducing the impact on the environment were added bonuses. Staff at Responsible Travel were also great..have already recommended the company to others
Lynda Wood review 1 Oct 2018
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your vacation?Captian Zoran's villas are nestled overlooking a peaceful inlet in the town of Lumbarda Korcula. Each day a different activity is organised exploring the local islands and experiencing culture and history and the magnificent clear water of the Mediterranean off Croatia. The Captian and his wife are gracious hosts with a commitment to sustainable tourism. I couldn't recommend this vacation more and woul love to return.
2. What tips would you give other travelers booking this vacation?Captian Zoran is happy to field any questions and a very obliging host just ask. Take the time and spend 7 days on the beautiful island of Korcula
3. Did you feel that your vacation benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Yes as the Captian's wife's family are locals and committed to their community and exposing visits to the true Croatia and its diverse history and culture
4. Finally, how would you rate your vacation overall?Excellent
Lavinia Plonka review 2 Jun 2018
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your vacation?The beauty of the island and the friendliness of everyone.
2. What tips would you give other travelers booking this vacation?You don't always get what you had asked for. While the tour operator staff was absolutely wonderful, and bent over backwards to please us, there were excursions that did not match up with the descriptions, and the timing was often a bit off. Be prepared to have a very late lunch (bring a snack) and to spend a lot of time traveling in a boat.
3. Did you feel that your vacation benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?They employ a lot of people who seem very happy.
4. Finally, how would you rate your vacation overall?We had a wonderful time. The staff there made everything "OK" even when we weren't super happy with the schedule or the excursions. The apartments were just fine and the food was nicely prepared simple Dalmatian food.
You can trust Responsible Travel reviews because, unlike many other schemes, reviews can ONLY be written by people who we have verified have been on the holidays. In addition, we don't run these holidays ourselves - our only interest is giving you the best independent advice.