Short tour of Jordan
Whip round Jordan’s best bits on this short tailor made tour that takes you from the desert to ancient cities to the healing waters of the Dead Sea.
Amman Jerash St. George Church King’s Highway Tomb of Moses Kerak Petra Wadi Rum Dead Sea
US $735ToUS $1070 excluding flights
(1 participants: $ 1070 / 2+ participants: $ 735) Cost includes: 04 Breakfasts All transport and transfers in AC vehicles Specialist tour guide for all sightseeing tours (5 and more) 4x4 Bedouin jeep in Wadi Rum Entrance fees
Description of Short tour of Jordan
This trip can be tailor made throughout the year to suit your requirements
1 Reviews of Short tour of Jordan
5 out of 5 stars
Reviewed on 15 Jan 2018 by Sheriza Bazari
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your vacation?
Our itinerary and needs were met. Our guide was excellent.
2. What tips would you give other travelers booking this vacation?
Stay in a nice hotel in Dead Sea. Spend 2 nights in Petra and truly explore this magical hidden city. If using the carriage book them at the gate. Using the donkey to climb to the Monastery can be dangerous and scary. Wear comfy shoes. Wear a swimming shoes at the Dead Sea
3. Did you feel that your vacation benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?
4. Finally, how would you rate your vacation overall?
Excellent. A hard one to beat.
Sheriza traveling companion was keen to leave a few comments as well:
Our travel needs were met as per required. Fadi, our guide was awesome and going the extra mile on anticipation of needs, birthday cake in Wadi Rum.
Tips: More days in Petra to experience the true beauty of the ancient city. By foot is highly recommended as opposed to donkey or carriage ride. Therefore walking shoes are highly recommended. To enjoy the Dead Sea and pamper yourself. A nice hotel with a good spa is a must. And swimming shoes is also a must.
Simply awesome. Value for money. Memories to cherish for lifetime.
As the pioneers of responsible tourism, we've screened this (and every) vacation so that you can travel knowing it will help support the places and people that you visit, and the planet. Read how below.
PlanetWe are committed to trying to reduce, re-use and recycle as much waste as is possible, wherever we are. We review and update our responsible travel policies on a regular basis because we know there's always more we could be doing. We aim to achieve both in our office and out on the road.
• All paper products we use in the office are recycled, from paper to envelopes.
• We print on both sides of the paper whenever it is appropriate.
• We try to reduce what we print by using email and online media for internal and external communication wherever possible.
• We recycle as much as we can, from paper to plastics, glass, cardboard, and metal.
On the Road:
• We communicate with our crew online - reducing postage and printing.
• We recycle wherever possible, often supporting informal projects with local people collecting materials for recycling.
• Our crew encourage travelers to minimise plastic drinks bottle consumption.
• When cooking whilst camping, we generally use gas instead of wood. It’s a cleaner fuel and this way we don’t deplete valuable local natural resources.
PeopleWe provide authentic, experience-rich vacations to responsible and discerning travelers through our community-based ecotourism initiatives to ensure that local economies benefit from our business.
Our Eco-experiences serve community projects like the Wadi Musa Women cooperative, offering those who take their vacation in Jordan the chance to experience what is beyond the archaeological sites, they also get the chance to shop locally made handicrafts from local cooperatives, eat with local families or at local restaurants, use local transport, utilise the services of local tour guides and sleep at local properties.
A percentage of the profit from each tour booked with us goes straight towards encouraging and implementing positive change in our community – whether that be creating and giving out food parcels, assisting with building shelters for working animals or our beautiful handicrafts, we are actively looking for new ways to have a positive impact on the community that has given us so much.