Tall ship sailing vacation in Spanish
€470To€890 excluding flights
Description of Tall ship sailing vacation in Spanish
2024: 17 Mar, 24 Mar, 31 Mar, 7 Apr, 14 Apr, 21 Apr, 28 Apr, 5 May, 12 May, 19 May, 26 May, 2 Jun, 9 Jun, 16 Jun, 23 Jun, 30 Jun, 7 Jul, 14 Jul, 21 Jul, 28 Jul, 4 Aug, 11 Aug, 18 Aug, 25 Aug, 1 Sep, 8 Sep, 15 Sep, 22 Sep
You choose when to participate
The higher price is for Premium participants. If you don’t want to wake up in the middle of the night for a sailing watch, if you don’t feel like participating in the cleaning tasks or don’t want to climb up the mast, as a premium participant you can choose when you participate and when not.
More free time in port:
In most stops at harbours, we do public activities, open doors and deck events. As a premium participant, you won’t have to help in these and will have all the time to explore the city, coming back to the ship whenever you want.
We can cater for vegetarian and vegan diets.
As the pioneers of responsible tourism, we've screened this (and every) vacation so that you can travel knowing it will help support the places and people that you visit, and the planet. Read how below.
PlanetWe use the sails for transportation as much as the wind allows it. A sailing ship is the most efficient and energy saving means of transport!
1. We know the code of conduct around whales and dolphins and will respect it. No food will be thrown into the sea for them.
2. No waste, except the food scraps officially allowed, will go into the sea!
3. Water is a precious good on a ship. When the tanks are empty, there is no more! Unless it rains. So we are very careful not to waste it!
4. Energy is only used for cooking! People on board learn how to save their batteries, and read a book.
5. Our ship is made of wood. Very durable wood. Rarely do we replace a part. A wooden ship sails for 100s of years! Plus, the ship is made of a lot of reclycled parts from old ships!
6. Again, we set SAIL :). Wind is our power!
7. As much as possible we shop packaging free on local markets, or buy big amounts in crates.
PeopleWe are a foundation that provides personal development, focusing on soft skills each person needs for their everyday life.
We give the opportunity to people of all ages, especially youngsters, to step out of their comfort zone in a safe environment. Supervised by professional sailors, and a specially trained coach for their inner safety as well.
Through our volunteering positions, many aspiring professionals, or adventurers, have the chance to practise their leadership and sail for free, in exchange for their experience and mile-building on board. Without them, the ship would not be able to sail, or the foundation be able to maintain itself.
We open our ship to visitors in every port, we show them what we do, what a traditional ship looks like, what traveling alternatives there are.
Often, we work with Erasmus + programmes, with disadvantaged youth, maritime school cadets that need to practice, and we are always open for new projects and ideas!
Popular similar vacations
From €740 - €980 6 days excluding flights
Adventure sailing in Spain on a historic ship
From €6040 15 days excluding flights
Spitsbergen tall-ship wildlife and natural history sailing