Tall ship sailing pirate festivals in English Channel
€990 excluding flights
Description of Tall ship sailing pirate festivals in English Channel
For departure dates contact us on 1-866-821-6866
You choose when to participate
The higher price is for Premium participants. If you don’t want to wake up in the middle of the night for a sailing watch, if you don’t feel like participating in the cleaning tasks or don’t want to climb up the mast, as a premium participant you can choose when you participate and when not.
More free time in port:
In most stops at harbours, we do public activities, open doors and deck events. As a premium participant, you won’t have to help in these and will have all the time to explore the city, coming back to the ship whenever you want.
We can cater for vegetarian and vegan diets.
As the pioneers of responsible tourism, we've screened this (and every) vacation so that you can travel knowing it will help support the places and people that you visit, and the planet. Read how below.
Planet1. We use the sails for transportation as much as the wind allows it. A sailing ship is the most efficient and energy-saving means of transport! When we set sail, the wind is our power!
2. No waste, except the food scraps, officially allowed, will go into the sea!
3. Our generator is normally only turned on for cooking (3 times a day). And we use the leftover energy from that process to recharge people's devices in an efficient way.
4. Our ship is made of very durable wood. This made the building very sustainable, and the maintenance as well. When we replace a part or repair something, very often the waste is organic.
5. As much as possible we shop packaging free on local markets or buy big amounts in crates.
6. We know the code of conduct around whales and dolphins and will respect it. No food will be thrown into the sea for them.
7. We fly the Blue Flag since 2014, which is only awarded to those ships that follow the best practices of maritime environmental friendliness and pass on these practices.
PeopleWe are a charity that promotes life skills like emotional intelligence, intercultural communication, and critical thinking.
We welcome people of all ages to step out of their comfort zone in a safe environment. Supervised by a professional crew that includes a trained coach.
Our Scholarship Fund allows people with disadvantaged backgrounds to also join our trips, they apply on our website, and obtain different levels of aid. 100% of all the donations the charity receives are used towards this Fund.
Through our volunteering positions during the winter, we give people from different countries the opportunity to contribute to our charity by helping with the maintenance period in Bilbao (Basque country, north Spain).
When possible, we open our ship to visitors in every port we visit, we show them what we do, we tell them about like skills and their importance, and we show them that there is a type of adventure travel at sea that respects the ocean and where you can feel in connection with yourself, with others and with nature.
Often, we work with Erasmus + programs, with disadvantaged youth, maritime school cadets that need to practice, and we are always open to new projects and ideas!
Popular similar vacations
From €6040 15 days excluding flights
Spitsbergen tall-ship wildlife and natural history sailing
From €740 6 days excluding flights
Hands-on Tall ship adventure vacation in Europe