2 independent reviews for South India & Kerala vacation
Reviews for South India & Kerala vacation
Julia Fletcher review 14 Feb 2018
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your vacation?Meeting lots of kind local people, and all the selfies they wanted.
2. What tips would you give other travelers booking this vacation?Travel light, expect the unexpected, always think about hygiene and keep a sense if humour. Listen to people that have been to India before.
3. Did you feel that your vacation benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Tourism is good for the local people, but doesnt help the road congestion or smells. It did support less use of plastic.
4. Finally, how would you rate your vacation overall?Fascinating once i got used to the congestion and number of people, enjoyed the rural parts more than the towns and cities. Quite a lot of sitting on trains and hard seats, some days great, some okay, and some extra good. Very energetic people i travelled with, and we had a great time. Our guide Maddy was fun and he kept us safe, well done!!
Marilyn Scholtz review 29 Apr 2017
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your vacation?Experiencing the varied natural beauty of South India including the Western Ghats.
2. What tips would you give other travelers booking this vacation?Great for those who wish to experience the local foods, sites, forms of transport and culture in a safe and meaningful way.
3. Did you feel that your vacation benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Yes- supported local business and industry, environmentally responsible.
4. Finally, how would you rate your vacation overall?Wonderful experience - very professionally and sensitively handled.
You can trust Responsible Travel reviews because, unlike many other schemes, reviews can ONLY be written by people who we have verified have been on the holidays. In addition, we don't run these holidays ourselves - our only interest is giving you the best independent advice.