2 independent reviews for Central India Buddhist heritage tour
Reviews for Central India Buddhist heritage tour
Charlie Wilson review 5 Feb 2020
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your vacation?Great company
2. What tips would you give other travelers booking this vacation?Take warm clothes in winter
3. Did you feel that your vacation benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Yes
4. Finally, how would you rate your vacation overall?Excellent
Scott and Santosh review 23 Feb 2019
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your vacation?This was a bespoke tour of Madhya Pradesh, but the company does tours across India. The whole tour was excellent from start to finish. Organization was timely and they really understand client needs. The tour director is so kind and attentive, we loved the mix of accommodation and experiences, the socially progressive elements of the vacation, the sights you would miss on your own and the insightful personal private tours we received. Everything was top-notch.
2. What tips would you give other travelers booking this vacation?They are very patient with inquiries and questions - they will incorporate your suggestions and ideas as well as provide great options as well.
3. Did you feel that your vacation benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Absolutely. We used progressive and responsible companies every step of the way. Waste was actively reduced. Community hosts clearly benefited from our tour and the use of women-owned and operated tour services and taxis was most appreciated!
4. Finally, how would you rate your vacation overall?We had an amazing time and would recommend to anyone visiting India for the first time or repeat visitors like us. Communication was superb and we always felt looked after. We especially appreciated the regular check ins. We would gladly return.
Read the operator's response here:
Thank you Scott for the wonderful review. I look forward to seeing you again in India :) All the best to you and Santosh.
You can trust Responsible Travel reviews because, unlike many other schemes, reviews can ONLY be written by people who we have verified have been on the holidays. In addition, we don't run these holidays ourselves - our only interest is giving you the best independent advice.