2 independent reviews for Halloween tour in Transylvania
Reviews for Halloween tour in Transylvania
Claire Stafford review 6 Nov 2022
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your vacation?The party in Sighisoara was excellent, really well thought out and excecuted. The scenery around the area is stunning.
2. What tips would you give other travelers booking this vacation?Enjoy it. Take in the scenery and the history of the area....and dont wear heels and a big hooped dress to the castle!!
3. Did you feel that your vacation benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Unsure, the local economy is boosted at this time though.
4. Finally, how would you rate your vacation overall?Transylvania live is an excellent company, throughout cancellations due to covid they kept in touch and answered all questions quickly and clearly. Our guide Christian was also excellent and went out of his way to help out with any requests. The party organised by them was great. The actual tour of Bran Castle was awful though. Way too many people crammed in at once, most people remarking on how dangerous it was. It felt like a queue to a Disneyland ride rather than the actual attraction. Narrow stone stairs to navigate in darkness and unable to see the exhibits. This is a shame as the castle and history looks interesting.
gillian simpson review 5 Nov 2013
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your vacation?We felt that the whole Transylvanian experience was memorable, especially seeing the Castles and also the Halloween party was amazing. I have never experienced a Halloween quite like it ever before, just wished more people had dressed up .
2. What tips would you give other travelers booking this vacation?Just to go with an opened mind, Expect a lot of traveling and not a lot of free time to yourselves , but experience an amazing country with fantastic scenery, lots of culture and history. Having a very knowledgeable and helpful guide also makes your vacation. Google all about Romania and Transylvania before you travel.
3. Did you feel that your vacation benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Not quite sure how to answer this, but by us vacationing in Romania would of hopefully contributed to their economy ie supporting the hotel industry and restaurants . Environmentally I'm not sure if this would of helped with us traveling around so much because we were on a tour in a car and could of caused pollution to their atmosphere!!
4. Finally, how would you rate your vacation overall?It's was an amazing vacation with some of the most fantastic scenery ,hopefully I will get the chance to visit again soon.
You can trust Responsible Travel reviews because, unlike many other schemes, reviews can ONLY be written by people who we have verified have been on the holidays. In addition, we don't run these holidays ourselves - our only interest is giving you the best independent advice.