2 independent reviews for Family adventure vacation in Bulgaria
Reviews for Family adventure vacation in Bulgaria
Emma Willson review 22 Aug 2022
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your vacation?Most exciting was pure variety of activities from kayaking, bird watching, exploring Roman ruins, beaches, trekking and remote villages. If had to choose one, it would be trekking through mountains.
2. What tips would you give other travelers booking this vacation?Having a hire car gave real flexibility and allowed us to reach some small towns with unique and unusual sites (including great museums such as one around cars Of socialism.
3. Did you feel that your vacation benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Yes, as got out into different towns off beaten track and def supported conservation given activities. Some good food recommendations but would have liked a few more local places.
4. Finally, how would you rate your vacation overall?Excellent.
Read the operator's response here:
Hello Emma, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such nice feedback. We are very happy to know that your vacation was full of adventure and pleasant surprises from Bulgaria and the people you met here.We will take note of your recommendation to provide a wider selection of local restaurants. Thank you.We look forward to seeing you here again.
Alicia Moreno review 21 Aug 2018
1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your vacation?The children absolutely loved the water rafting and finding minerals along the River Ardar. Staying at the Wild Farm was very memorable in itself as the place gave the children the opportunity to play with their pets and play outdoors when we were not doing activities. Betty, our host, was lovely and included our children in family games.
2. What tips would you give other travelers booking this vacation?You need to bring insect repellent if you are going in the summer!
3. Did you feel that your vacation benefited local people, reduced environmental impacts or supported conservation?Yes! It was all organised by local people and we ate local products that were all organic.
4. Finally, how would you rate your vacation overall?It was a real Bulgarian experience!
You can trust Responsible Travel reviews because, unlike many other schemes, reviews can ONLY be written by people who we have verified have been on the holidays. In addition, we don't run these holidays ourselves - our only interest is giving you the best independent advice.