Lanzarote beach house, Canary Islands
A charming two bedroom beach house in the heart of Costa Teguise, just a minute’s walk from las Cucharas beach. Everything is on the doorstep.
Beach house in Costa Teguise, Lanzartoe Las Cucharas beach Surfing Airport pick up solar heated plunge pool Roof terrace Free wifi
€945To€1365 per accommodation per week
Pricing includes Beach Towels, Linen, Welcome Pack - Free parking nearby if needed.
Escape to the sunshine, we have last-minute availability. Choose from our range of Luxury Villas, Seat Front Apartments or Eco Cottages - Yurts. Let us know your vacation requirements so we can match you to your perfect vacation home.
Description of Lanzarote beach house, Canary Islands
View Finca De Arrieta, Lanzarote in a larger map
ELECTRIC CAR CHARGE POINT:
We are off grid and we do not generate enough power to have charge points but there is one in Arrieta close by. All the cars that we offer are hybrids.
3 Reviews of Lanzarote beach house, Canary Islands
4.5 out of 5 stars
Reviewed on 02 Jun 2019 by Kris CampbellWe loved it. We highly recommend the location and accommodation. The Saturday market in Haria with local traders was lovely Read full review
Reviewed on 08 Nov 2017 by Jill ManwaringThe location of our apartment (Driftwood). It was wonderful to be able to gaze out of the window and see the ocean, to hear the waves and to walk out at any time for a quick swim almost literally from our doorstep. Read full review
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2015 by Lila CaballeroBeautiful landscapes, excellent food! Great for a relaxing vacation. Read full review
As the pioneers of responsible tourism, we've screened this (and every) vacation so that you can travel knowing it will help support the places and people that you visit, and the planet. Read how below.
PlanetGreen credentials include, l.e.d lighting (these are low voltage),
A+ class appliances,
Recycled wood used where possible in the building,
linen is changed once a week in order to save water.
The house has a solar heated pool,
We promote local produce farmer boxes.
No car needed as all local amenities are within walking distance, less carbon footprint.
Recycling center nearby.
We encourage guest to go on local trips,
Walking & cycling is promoted.
Public transport nearby.
If you are looking for a car during your vacation we offer Electric and Hybrid cars, just ask for a quote. Whilst staying at this villa you can walk to the beach and beach front restaurants as they are very close by.
We also offer Vacation Extras which include our Paella night at Finca De Arrieta and Meals delivered you can choose vegetarian/plant-based and low dairy foods (which reduce CO2 emissions)
This particular vacation home has Solar water heater.
Other environmental practices we follow include:
- Waste reduction: We encourage recycling and have bins locally.
- Conserving water: We ask clients to use water sparingly.
- Conserving electricity where possible
- Encouraging wildlife: We have planted many native trees and bushes to encourage birds on the grounds.
- Measures to educate staff & guests about our environmental practices - We educate guests/staff and local schools on the eco energy system provided at our eco Retreat in Arrieta and all guests who stay at the Beach House are welcome to visit the Eco Retreat - Finca De Arrieta during their stay.
- Office practices: We have low energy lighting, and reuse paper.
PeopleWe know where to find all things local and we support/recommend our neighbours, spreading tourism income to those most in need. We also promote rural tourism and local restaurants as well as activities (local markets, ecological food from Lanzarotes farmers, plus traditional Canarian local shops).
We also sell a hamper from a local farmer including fruits and vegetables from the island making it easy for our guests to enjoy good local produce, with the added aim to help support the home grown´ products of the island along the way.
Other ideas we support in our work include:
- Local employment: Using local builders, trades men, laundry etc...
- Local purchasing policy: We encourage guest to buy local products and wine.
- We take measures to encourage our guests to spend locally.
- We provide full information on local restaurants and farmers markets.
- Encouraging the recruitment and training of local staff.
- Also we offer excursions to the markets and to the local points of interest supporting local knowledge, and respect for the Natural environment of Lanzarote along the way. Through the varied work of Cesar Manrique we aim to support his legacy and vision for the Island.
Popular similar vacations
From €105 - €165 per accommodation per night
4 Studio apartments, and 2 Bedroom Cottage
From €155 - €285 per accommodation per night (sleeps 2)
Stunning off-grid eco yurt by the beach – hybrid car included