Vietnam hill tribe villages trekking vacation
Description of Vietnam hill tribe villages trekking vacation
This trip can be tailor made throughout the year to suit your requirements
As the pioneers of responsible tourism, we've screened this (and every) vacation so that you can travel knowing it will help support the places and people that you visit, and the planet. Read how below.
PlanetWe commit to promote responsible travel via different activities from our own projects as well as through the tour activities.
- Our trips should leave trails nothing but only our footprints from all of our travel team,
- Our tour members must takes nothing from the mountains and only take photos,
- We have the introduction section of the wildlife in Pu Luong Nature Reserve,
- We collect trash from others when possible, encourage others to do the same and bring it to the main town for disposal,
- We go on the designed trails, not cutting new trails impacting the environment
- We travel light and make no noise,
- We must not disturb the fauna and flora nor take them with us home,
- We do not buy souvenirs made from endangered species at the shops,
- We encourage our travelers not to eat in the restaurants that serve wildlife,
- We help the locals to build the eco toilets for their lives as well as for tourism activities.
PeopleOur mission is to bring true value to everyone involved in our tourism circles, that including the local communities we are visiting to:
- Our trip uses local guides, local people to support us,
- We have the local porters to support us with our bags during the hike and show us our ways,
- We use local people for cooking and transfers,
- We use local food such as vegetable, rice and other proper food from the communities,
- We use locally owned hotels for the trip where money can stay locally,
- We pay them fair and pay them at once after the trip completed,
- We take them to villages and respect the local culture and customs,
- We introduce different cultures of the Thai and Muong during our trip to our travelers so that they know how to behave.
- We suggest travelers using herbal bath made by the locals,
- We eat at local restaurants and drink locals when possible,
- We introduce our travelers to the local craftsmen so that they can learn from their skills as well as buy their products to bring home.